Thursday, January 14, 2010

We Are In!!


I have not been posting much lately for several reasons, one of which is that my computer was not working properly and would not connect with the internet. Thankfully, that is all resolved now, so I am hoping to be able to post more. The other main reason for lack of posts in pictured above.

We bought the house and most of our stuff is here! It has been such a treat to sleep on actual beds again (in our rent house, we had very few of our household goods and were sleeping on air mattresses). There is still a lot of unpacking to do before I can start on the fun stuff like building the garden beds and hen house and such, but hopefully, most of that will be done by early next week. I am eager to get my hand dirty :)

Above is a picture of the house and a very few of the many, many trees on our property (almost completely wooded and hilly- idea for goats, maybe, but not for gardens, lol). I will get more up as soon as I can get them loaded onto my computer.

I'm glad to be back :)

2 comments:

Alea Milham said...

Congratulations and I'm glad you are back! The house and property are beautiful!

mylittlepatchofsunshine said...

Yea! Your new house & property look wonderful! I love all the trees!