Saturday, November 17, 2007

Less Television!!


We're going on 48 hours with no television - woo hoo! It has been an incredibly difficult "de-tox" for my children. They have cut back their viewing time to about half an hour a day, and I think I could live with that amount. Of course, I'm still thrilled with even less and would love zero television. Here are some pictures from a few days ago and what we did instead of a video.

This first picture was taken at 6:30 a.m. - yes, a.m. Playing Clue Jr. kept them busy while I fixed breakfast.

Look what we did after breakfast.
This one is Nicholas raking leaves, still in his jammies. Who knew a second grader could love raking leaves?








Here's Andrew imitating his big brother. I am so grateful that he has such a wonderful big brother to look up to and imitate. What a blessing.





Ahhhhh . . . a job well done!

No comments: