Tuesday, June 17, 2008

About Me

Meegan visited my blog today and posted a comment on MPM. When I checked out her blog, she had this fun question and answer posted, so I decided to put it here.



1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

Ten years ago, I was Corporate Accounts Manager for Enterprise Rent A Car in south Louisiana.

2) What are five things on your to-do list for today?

Weed and water the garden (will take less than 10 minutes, so you don't have to feel sorry for me ;o), dust, cook, a little school work with the boys, maybe take them to a movie

3) What snacks do I enjoy?

cookies, hummus, chips

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire?

Buy a farm house with lots of land, both farm and wooded. Buy dh some german shepherds. Buy stuff for our family. Support charitable organizations.

5) Three Bad Habits

Procrastination, wasting time online, snacking

6) 5 places I have lived…

Lafayette, LA, Broussard, LA, Shreveport, LA (only 3)

7) 5 Jobs I have had

Dancing teacher, Substitute Teacher, data entry clerk, sales clerk, car rental agent

We're supposed to tag someone, but I'm not going to do that. Instead, I'll invite you to copy and paste to your blog. Please post a comment or link if you do.

No comments: