Monday, June 2, 2008

Menu Plan Monday, June 2


Here is our menu for this week. Its a little different than the menu I usually plan. I'm trying something new. I've planned breakfast, lunches, snacks and dinners, but have not assigned days for the menus. I'm going to see how that goes and report next Monday.

Breakfasts:

Baked Oatmeal
Pumpkin Pancakes
Waffles
Eggs and grits
Yogurt and granola

Lunch:

Hot Dogs
Chicken Salad Sandwhices
Grilled Cheese
PB & J or honey
Turkey Wraps


Snacks:

Strawberries and cherries
Veggie tray and dip
Homemade Bread
Banana Nut Bread
Oatmeal Cookies
hummus and pita

Dinner:

Oriental Chicken Salad, Breadsticks
Burgers, tots, carrot sticks
Meatloaf, oven roasted asparagus, corn
Baked chicken, pesto over spiral pasta, squash, cheddar biscuits
Pan Fried Tilapia, black beans and brown rice, broccoli

For more menus, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie and Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: