Saturday, June 13, 2009

Week In Review: June 13, 2009


This was a busy blogging week for me. On Monday, I posted our menu plan which included entertaining overnight guests plus a meal brought to someone else's home. On Monday I also posted my plan for getting it all done. Honestly, without that plan I know I would have missed something important.

On Tuesday, I shared my cautionary tale regarding dull kitchen cutting implements.

On Wednesday, I participated in Works For Me Wednesday and Wordless Wednesday (I just love that picture of my boys).

On Thursday, I participated in Tell Me Thursday, which explains the story from my Wordless Wednesday post and also in How Does Your Garden Grow (probably my favorite blog carnival - I love talking gardens!!). If you love gardening, be sure to read the comments as well. There were so many great gardening tips posted there.

I also posted several recipes including Chicken Enchiladas and Fig Cobbler , my farmer's market finds (here and here) and some inspired cleaning.

Head on over to A High and Noble Calling and post your bloggy Week in Review.

No comments: